Along with our business and internal computer systems, this website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
• UK Data Protection Act 1988 (DPA)
• EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
• EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
Disabling cookies on your internet browser will stop GA from tracking any part of your visit to pages within this website.
Should you choose to contact us using the contact form on our Contact us page or
by corresponding with us by phone, e-
The personal information you provide may include your name,
When you give us information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them and to consent to the processing of their personal data.
We receive and store offline (and not on this website) any information you enter on our website or provide us via email or telephone.
We use the information that you provide for such purposes as:
• To contact you.
• To provide our service to you.
• To alert you to special offers.
• To disclose the information if required by law.
We will only ever use your personal information to respond to information requests and provide our services to you.
We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information.
We will not share your information with any external organisations other than for the above purposes.
You may exercise your right to have your personal data removed from our records at
any time by contacting us at
You have a right to ask for a copy of your information and to correct any inaccuracies.
Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware of this when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
The data controller of this website is:
Telephone: 07947 833133
Last updated: 1 September 2020
Our cookies help us:
• Make our website work as you'd expect
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Continuously improve our website for you
• Make our marketing more efficient
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass data to advertising networks
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
• Pay sales commissions
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.